A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH ANY ARTIST.
In order to secure a specific day and time, we do require an appointment deposit. This deposit is applied toward the final cost of your tattoo. Please see Additional Info below for full details.
TO PAY FOR YOUR DEPOSIT, PLEASE CLICK ADD TO CART BELOW. AFTER COMPLETING THE DEPOSIT FORM, GO TO VIEW CART TO COMPLETE YOUR PAYMENT.
We prefer to handle deposits and appointment bookings for large or custom pieces in person, during a consultation, or directly with the artist of your choice. But in the event you are not local to the Los Angeles area or unable to come in for a consultation in advance, or if you would like to reserve time for a small or not so custom tattoo and have no artist preference, we can save you a trip to the shop by handling your deposit online here. Yay.
Here's what you need to know:
- DEPOSITS ARE NON REFUNDABLE (No exceptions, and yes this is industry standard)
- Deposits are applied toward the final cost of your tattoo at your final session.
- Deposits cannot be transferred to another artist or customer. But deposits can be transferred to another appointment as long as the deposit is not subject to forfeit (see below).
- Deposits will be forfeited if any of the following occur:
- If you cancel or reschedule with less than 48 hours notice.
- If you reschedule an appointment more than twice.
- If you arrive for your appointment intoxicated or without valid ID and cannot be tattooed.
- If more than 6 months pass without communication or attempt to schedule.
- If you do not complete your tattoo within 2 years.
- If you make major changes to your tattoo idea, concept, design, etc.
- If you decide not to get tattooed.
- Deposits can not be applied toward merchandise or tips.
PLEASE NOTE: We will not begin drawing for a tattoo until after a deposit is received. And we may not have a drawing ready until the day of your appointment (Don't worry, there will be time that day for any minor changes if needed). We are sorry, but we cannot send designs by email, social media, text, etc. If you would like to see a design before your appointment, you may try to ask your artist directly if you can come early to preview the artwork in person.
Please keep in mind that your artist may have already spent time drawing or preparing for your tattoo and at the very least has turned away other clients for that day because their time was already reserved.
We want you to be excited for your upcoming tattoo! If you have any questions or uncertainty, it is best to consult directly with your artist. Consultations are free and are the best way to discuss ideas and options and get all of your questions answered. When you are fully committed and ready for your tattoo and trust that the artist you have chosen will do a great job, that's the time to leave a deposit and set an appointment.
PLEASE SPEAK TO THE ARTIST OF YOUR CHOICE BEFORE PAYING A DEPOSIT!